Saturday, October 3, 2015

Currently October

First let me apologize to my blog for neglecting it for quite some time. I am trying to get back into the blogging, designing for TpTs, and working on my Etsy store. Since a lot has been going on in my life over the past few months I have not been keeping up with my online resources. Here's a toast to blogging again!



I am linking up with one of my favorite fourth grade teachers Farley, she is the bomb dot com for her Currently October linky.


Happy October!! I don't know about you, but it is nice to have cooler weather (even though I am currently in the line of hurricane Joaquin YIKES!). I am originally from Georgia and I lived in the northwest corner, which never received hurricane weather due to the fact we were far from the coast. Now I live in North Carolina, which is about three hours from the coast. Therefore, the weather has pushed to the west from the coast to BAM my area. It has been raining from almost two weeks and everywhere is flooded. At least we live on a hill, but there are lots of tall, old trees that could easily loose branches which makes me nervous! Any who I am glad that you stopped by to see what I am up to. Please go link up with Farley and catch up with all of our other teacher blogging friends. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've not had a pedi this year! I've been on my laptop making resources and I haven't had the patience to just sit and enjoy one. I really should do it. Doesn't even have to match, but I know what you mean.

    Melissa Williams
    First Grade Frame of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you! I love it when my toes and nails match! I had mine done two weeks ago and my third graders marveled at how my toes match our meeting rug and my nails perfectly match my coat ;)

    ReplyDelete