Saturday, January 3, 2015

January Pick 3 Pinterest Linky



I'm linking up with Pawsitively Teaching for Pick 3 Pinterest picks. Since I have been off now for two week (it has been glorious by the way) I have been on Pinterest quite a lot. Here are my top three pins that I have found during the break. 


This is the holy grail for coconut oil uses! What a great list. A must read for anyone interested in living healthy and DIY.

The other day while perusing around at TJ Maxx (one of my favorite stores) I came across some coconut oil. My fiance has already told me about how healthy it is and the nutritional benefits of consuming coconut oil, but I came across this pin about a variety of different uses. I am glad that I picked up a jar. I will definitely be trying out some of these soon! I tried it in my coffee this morning and used it as face scrub yesterday. 


When I first ordered a starter kit from Young Living, I received 11 oils and I had NO idea what to do with them. I knew they smelled good, they lifted my mood, and freshened my home, but I had no i...

Ok so have you jumped on the essential oils bandwagon like everyone else has? One of my friends just signed up with Young Living and is crazed about the oils and their benefits. While I was in TJ Maxx shopping and picking up my coconut oil, I actually came across some essential oils. Yes I know you essential oils professionals, it's probably not 100% and is a knock off, but I thought for a newbie why not try it out. I have been researching and pinning about essential oils just basically trying to familiarize myself with the new homeopathic way of medicine. 





Last but certainly not least, I better get motivated to use some of my products that I have on TPT and on Pinterest. As most of you probably know, if you are a seller, sometimes the sad truth is that you don't have time to use your own products that you create to sell in your won classroom due to time restraints. Here is a link to my Pinterest board that have a lot of my TPT products. 

8 comments:

  1. I so agree with you! I sometimes don't have time to use my own products or have time to do anything wonderful or fun in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to get into essential oils too.
    Palma (From KFUNdamentals)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about using your own products - I am always creating new ones, that sometimes I forget about some of the older ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that even though most of my products were created to meet a need in my classroom each year is a little different I sometimes modify and tweak them or don't use them at all... it happens! I also am interested in essential oils. One of my friends is a seller but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit financially just yet :)

    Happy New Year!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't ready for the financial set back either, that is why I am trying out the knock off TJ Maxx brand.

      Delete
  5. Great pins! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh you have no idea about the struggle I have not to go daily.

      Delete