Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Assess Me Linky: Week 2 This or That

assessME
I am a little late getting around to this linky. I apologize my life has been CRAZY the last two weeks. I just moved six hours away from my hometown to a new state, I am starting a new job etc I won't bore you with all the details in this blog post. If you are nosy there will be a separate post about the move.

I did not participate in the post from last week as I was slinging items into moving boxes. I plan on continuing to join in on the next few weeks, so come back sit and stay a while.


1. First off I selected jeans because I do love me some skinny aerie jeans from American Eagle. I also love maxi skirts and I wear them often to school. 2. I love all kinds of jewelry, but earrings definitely are my fav! 3. I selected Jay Z instead of Conan due to the fact that until this post I had not heard Conan's. 4. I really like silver and gold, but since my wedding ring is white gold I am leaning towards the silver option. 5. Since I just moved to Winston Salem I'm selecting city. I've always been more of a city person than a country one. 6. I love love love to shop. Yes I do online shop, but I prefer the whole shopping experience, the smell, the feel, and the excitement it gives me to do some retail therapy. 7. I mean who doesn't love a bubble bath??? 8. I like to keep my personal business my own, and I assume others do as well. 9. Home is where the heart is. 10. I love breakfast any time of day. Nom Nom. 11. I use to not drink coffee, that was until I started teaching. Now I can't survive without it. 12. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. 13. Since it's summer I am undone 24/7. 14. Since it is currently thundering I chose it. 15. I never wear heels, like ever. 16. Bad airplane experience on our honeymoon. Never. fly.American Airlines.Never. 17. Central Air because the current status of the air conditioning in our house is froze up....we are melting up in here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment