Sunday, January 10, 2016

January Pinterest Pick 3


I am a little late linking up with Lisa over at Pawsitively Teaching for the January Pick 3, due to I just got back into the swing of school after being off for our two week winter break. I love to link up with this fun top Pinterest Picks. Who doesn't need an excuse to waste time indulging on there, I sure do. 

This Pinterest find is accompanied with another Pinterest skip counting song that I found that has changed the way we learn our multiplication facts and learning the multiples of a number. I found that after we learned our facts 2-10 that we had to find a song for our 11 and 12 times tables. Here is a cute elevens I found with this adorable koala. 


Life changer video:



I took the small size anchor chart paper and wrote the chants on them and then had the kids decorate them. They hang on our wall and the students love to sing everyday before our math lessons begin. 


The next Pinterest find is to brag on a website that I use in my class everyday. The website is Moby Max, which is a one stop shop from data tracking, RTI, common core lessons, math facts, vocabulary instruction, grammar, reading and math. It is just amazing. Check out Moby Max here. Did I mention it is free??

Sparkles, Smiles, and Successful Students: Moby Max Giveaway!:



I am trying to be more health conscious of my eating, so of course my lovely hubby told me that I should do a ketogenic diet (basically low-carb). I thought, ok I'll give it a try. I like the fact that on Sunday's we meal prep and I found this link to help me with my grocery list for meal prepping. 

Healthy Options for a Meal on the Go! 3 delicious low-carb options perfect for my diabetic husband to grab on the way out the door! #EcoEats #lowcarb:

1 comment:

  1. I love the chants! I keep getting emails from Moby Max- now I need to check them out! The lunches look great- I have been making salad jars for lunch, but I love your ideas! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete