Monday, April 6, 2015

April Monday Made It

I am linking up this raining evening in Georgia with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. I love, love, love this link up. I learn about all sorts of products whether educational or not. I get inspired to make my very own creations. My state testing starts on Wednesday, so this link up may not be as fancy as others due to lack or energy and time!


My first Monday Made It are my wedding programs that I finished last week. I created the design from my TPT skills and printed them on card stock paper. I folded and glued them last week. Now let me say that the first one I thought was adorable.....150 later I was muttering under my breath that I hoped to never look at them again. Here is a preview:




Next on my to do list from last week (my Spring Break) I wanted to make photo holders to flask a pallet I made last summer. I got the idea while shopping at Kohls and I noticed the price tag was $100. Yipes Stripes Fruit Stripe Gum!?!!?!? Who has $100 for something so simple.

Here is the pallet I made:

Here are the picture holders which are basically a piece of wood with hooks drilled into them.


Last but not least, I am working on finishing up centerpiece ideas for the tables at the wedding reception. I had a friend cut these beautiful black walnut tree slices for me yesterday. My new goals is to sand and put a polyurethane finish on them by June. I think I can, I think I can. 


1 comment:

  1. Your wedding will be beautiful and all you! Enjoy this time in life with these projects. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete