Friday, April 3, 2015

April Pick 3 Pinterest Party and Linky


I am linking up on this Good Friday with Pawsitively Teaching for the top 3 Pinterest picks. I love Pinterest and I have recreated a lot of the ideas I've seen and been extremely pleased. How were people even creative before Pinterest? Below you will find my top 3 picks enjoy!


RockCrok Recipes This just in: We've unlocked 6 "Consultant Only" Rockcrok recipes! Pin them, share them, and make them ASAP! Click here to see them all!

I just recently had a Pampered Chef bridal shower and I got a ton of amazing products. One of the products I received was this Rockcrok and I can't wait to use it. It is a product that can be used in the oven, on the stove, on the grill and even in the microwave. I'll have to update everyone after I use it!


You'll save so much money with homemade dryer sheets! #eco

I recently ran out of dryer sheets and I came across this on Pinterest recently. This is a genius idea of reusing little cloths instead of having dryer sheets lying around everywhere after you pull out all your fresh laundry.If you have dogs like me, I am constantly battling them for the dryer sheets that fall from the laundry while I am folding it on the couch. I am going to try this idea as soon as I find time to make it to Walmart (a place a dread going).  


Super cute and easy DIY bow picture frames... Perfect #Christmas gift idea!! #12days72ideas
I absolutely love this and I know my dad has extra barn wood at the farm. I am going to make this because first off its adorable, second it is dirt cheap, and third I get the pleasure of knowing that I created something. I also have a few extra engagement pictures laying around. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try the dryer sheets! I have never heard of them! I'm with you though- I dread Wal-Mart! I only go there to get the stuff to make my homemade laundry detergent? Have you tried that? Another Pinterest find! Thank you for linking up and sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete