Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tell all Tuesday: Summer Flashback

It's that time again...for me to knock the dust of the blog and post something. I've been a little preoccupied getting married and all that jazz. Honeymooning in Hawaii, so I have been off the map....literally. 


I am linking up with Jayme at Teach, Talk, Inspire for Tell all Tuesday. Yes I realize today is Wednesday, but better late than never right? I absolutely LOVE connecting with new bloggers and what a way to get to know each other than looking at old photos and reminiscing. I hope you enjoy these summer throwbacks.


Since my dirty thirty is coming up the thirtieth of this month I thought a summer birthday photo was appropriate. This was circa 1987, my second birthday. Loving the two piece suit. Thanks mom!


Here is another summer loving pictorial of me swimming poolside in Destin, Florida on vacation. I would guess I am nine or ten in this photo. Check out the Simba float. Love me some Lion King. 


Since I recently got married I had to throw in a precious summer picture of my hunk or burning love. Wasn't he the cutest baby ever??


I get the last photo isn't considered to be an old throwback. This picture was this time last year right after we got engaged at the beach. Kudos for us surviving a year of engagement and so far three weeks of marriage can I get a witness??


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, you are too funny! Happy early birthday. Thanks for sharing your summertime memories and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete