Friday, October 24, 2014

Red Ribbon Door Design

In preparation for next week, my class has been working hard to create a door design for Red Ribbon Week. The other fourth grade teachers on my team are designing The Walking Dead door designs and unfortunately I do not watch the show, so I had agreed to do some sort of zombie door to go along with the theme. Today as we were coloring our zombies, we were rocking out to Halloween tunes and along came Thriller. One of my students said, "Our zombies look like thriller night." Then she said the real kicker, "Ms. Griffin did you know that Michael Jackson did drugs and he is living a REAL thriller night now?" I thought genius!!! There is our slogan. It was brilliant and even more so that a child thought of it, so here is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment