Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monday Made It- February


The few items I have to share this month for Monday Made It are based off of third grade science and social studies standards (4th Grade Funky Town is not just all about 4th grade stuff). This weekend Wes and I were out of town for his Olympic Weight lifting certification, so I had a lot of time on my hands to make some new creations. The products I just created are not on my TPT store yet, but when I post them I will allow them to be free for the first 24 hours, so if you follow my blog posts I will let you know and you can go download them for FREE!!!



The first product I worked on this weekend was based off of Georgia Ecology. 
Here are the standards covered.


S3L1.a
Differentiate between habitats of Georgia (mountains, marsh/swamp, coast, Piedmont, Atlantic Ocean) and the organisms that live there.
S3L1.b
Identify features of green plants that allow them to live and thrive in different regions of Georgia.
S3L1.c
Identify features of animals that allow them to live and thrive in different regions of Georgia.
S3L1.d
Explain what will happen to an organism if the habitat is changed.

















The second product I worked on this weekend was based off of human's impact on our world . 
Here are the standards covered.

S3L2.a

Explain the effects of pollution (such as littering) on the habitats of plants and animals.

S3L2.b

Identify ways to protect the environment.
















The third product I worked on this weekend was based off of a third grade social studies product on interdependence and trade. 
Here are the standards covered.

SS3E3
The student will give examples of interdependence and trade and will explain how voluntary exchange benefits both parties.
  1. Describe the interdependence of consumers and producers of goods and services.
  1. Describe how goods and services are allocated by price in the marketplace.
  1. Explain that some things are made locally, some elsewhere in the country, and some in other countries.
  1. Explain that most countries create their own currency for use as money.

Today while my students were taking their assessment on division and multiplication, I threw together a letter to send home with my students today about our Valentine's party. I am planning on making it a freebie for teachers to download and edit for their parties this week. I attached on the back of the sheet a class list for them to fill out their valentines. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. UPDATE!! The products have been posted plus some extra goodies.

    ReplyDelete