Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Saving One Classroom at a Time Linky

Say hello to my linky friend. In February TPT has a lovely sale to honor teachers for their hard work and dedication. Every teacher who sales products knows the time, effort and sacrifices that are made in order to produce quality work. Since I just recently (meaning this school year) began my adventure with TPT, I have worked many tireless hours to get everything set up. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to create quality products for teachers to use in their classroom. Every time I receive a feedback notification I rush to read the comments. It is heart warming to know that people love my products. Today is a snow day here in Georgia, so that means NEW PRODUCTS!!! Yay. My goal this summer was to make task cards for every 4th grade Common Core standard, which I almost accomplished minus a lot of the reading standards. The next goal was to create science and social studies products for 3rd and 5th grade. I just completed 3rd and now I am moving on to 5th. On TPT there are a lot of primary products, but not as many intermediate products for teachers to choose from. I hope to complete the 5th grade standards I am currently working on for you guys to be able to purchase at the sale price!

Wednesday is the big day to shop til' you drop. Don't forget to enter the code HEROES to save an extra 10% off your purchase.

 
Since I have a lot of new products for 3rd grade and I will uploading 5th grade products this afternoon. I have posted a screen shot of my store and where to shop by grade and topic (notice the arrow to the selected area). 


Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions on new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment