Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Favorite Things Linky & Hump Day Highlight


I'm linking up with Teaching Trio for a favorite things linky. Oh how hard it is to narrow down three top favorite picks, but they are below. Enjoy!


My new kicks came from Kohl's where I purchased them online because I saw on Brad's Deals that they were having a nike special. I also had Kohl's cash and reward points, so I was able to score them for the low price of $30. I was pleased with that considering that was more than 50% off.

The mug situation is that I am obsessed with Race Trac coffee. Now you have to understand I just began drinking caffeine recently due to my lack of energy throughout the school day. Race Trac periodically runs specials on free coffee for a week and if you know me I will wait in line for anything free. At this point I am completely addicted and frequent the gas station. 

The otter box phone case is a lifesaver. I am such a fan of otter box cases and why not love my favorite color navy mixed with little polka dots. It serves it's purpose and I am grateful for that. 

I am also joining Mrs. Stanford's Class for hump day highlight. I am currently doing and using a lot of resources in my classroom. Scroll down to find out the latest scoop. 


Since I work in Georgia we are implementing a new teacher evaluation know as TKES. It has its positive and negative facets. One of the important check off's for the administration to see in your room are your standard's posted. I printed and laminated these and put them on rings. I then hung them on my board with 3M hooks, so that I could flip them as we progress through our standard's throughout the year (seems simple enough). 
4th Grade Math I Can Common Core Standards

4th Grade Reading I Can Common Core Standards

4th Grade Writing I Can Common Core Standards
You can find these products on my teacher pay teacher store 4th Grade Funky Town

4 comments:

  1. I am also in Georgia. So glad to find your blog through the Hump Day Link up. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes look fabulous!! I might have to search for them online! I love that otter box. I really should consider purchasing one for my iPhone. I guess I never knew they came in fun patterns like yours! Thanks for sharing your three favorites!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. You really should go look at them online. They have a really cute light blue quatrefoil.

      Delete