Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Scoop

I'm linking up with Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop. It's a new year and hears to blogging more and utilizing blogging by leaving a piece of insight into the world wide web. Today is Sunday and I am resting from after church and eating a scrumptious salad for lunch. We are currently resting before we go to pick up a piece of furniture I found on Craiglist. Wes was not feeling it when I suggested it last night, but I convinced him it was a good idea (I hope I don't end up eating my words). At least I have Wes with me so I don't end up on Dateline for picking up a piece of furniture. I sat down to write a little blog post linky, so here goes. 


I'm working on keeping up with the blog life and discussing lots of different topics!

4 comments:

  1. I am spending today with my hubbie and puppy. It's nice to have a relaxing time with them, before the chaos of school descends. Enjoy your day!
    Happy New Year,
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm determined to finish the book I'm reading! I'm going to enjoy the last few hours of vacation! The plan is to cuddle up on the couch with my husband, my cat, and my heated blanket while I read. Have a wonderful first week back. I'm sure it will be fun!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *** I had a typo in the first comment...sorry! :) I'm a grammar nerd! ***

    I plan our outfits for the week also; it makes life SO much easier throughout the week! I hope you enjoy your new piece of furniture! Have a fabulous week back at work!

    ReplyDelete