Monday, March 2, 2015

Currently March 2015

I am linking up with a fellow 4th grade teacher Farley. She is an inspiration to the teacher and blogger world. This month is March and that means we are getting closer and closer to Spring Break and to TESTING (every teacher's nightmare)!


Here goes:

I am currently listening to the quiet whispers (yes ironic that I used the term whispers) of my students in the library. They can whisper for others, but not for me.

I am loving that today is hat day at our school for Dr. Seuss' birthday and for Read Across America week. Fixing my hair was one less thing that I had to worry with this morning.

I am thinking about how we only have five and a half weeks until our new Georgia Milestones testing begins. YIKES!! I am no where near covering everything!?!!?!?!?

I am wanting to get a massage after the workout I did on Saturday. I did dead lifts, which I don't normally do and now I have learned that I do have lower back muscles and they can be pulled tighter than a rubber band. Ouch... Lucky for me my aunt is a massage therapist and she lives right down the street.

I am needing to finish up some new products that I have been working on for 5th grade social studies standards. I plan on posting them soon!

I have four weeks until our Spring Break. I plan on tying up a lot of loose ends for my wedding planning over SB. 

Don't forget to link up on Farley's blog!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you on needing a good massage. Any relaxation is well needed. Congratulation on your up coming wedding. I hope you are able to get everything done over Spring Break that you have planned.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Dr. Seuss week too. I need to invest in a cute hat one year. It would be nice to have a no hair doing day!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete