Sunday, November 30, 2014

4th Grade Social Studies

This year I am currently co-teaching with a teammate of mine. I chose to teach the social studies standards for my kids (26 students) and my co-workers (28 ESS students). I have already covered  Geography, Map Skills,  Native American's, Explorer's and I am working on the Colonies standards. I have created common assessments for all of these standards as well as task cards. I used the task card's to review after I taught the information and then used the common assessments. The students really enjoyed the task cards for review.

Here are picture of my task cards:




All of these task cards as well as my assessments can be found on my teacher pay teacher store. Lucky for you tomorrow there will be a Cyber Monday sale. Please go and like my page and shop around!

No comments:

Post a Comment