Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 5 Blog Posts of 2014


Graphics by I Teach! What's Your Superpower? and Glitter Meets Glue Designs
As the year is coming to a close, I decided to link up with Ideas by Jivey for my top 5 blog posts of 2014. Since I just recently (meaning the last three months) began blogging my top five are more recent than most. Click on the image links below to take you straight to the blog post. Have fun and enjoy reading!


 What's in a name?







 


I hope you enjoyed viewing my top 5 blog posts of 2014. Don't forget to link up with Ideas by Jivey. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving seeing your top five moments! I love following your instagram as well :) It's been a great year for you and I hope you have a wonderful 2015!

    Happy New Year!!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete