Sunday, March 8, 2015

Can't Live Without Linky


I'm linking up with Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B and Beyond for her Can't Live Without It. 

My IDEAS are:

I can't live without.....

1. Teaching supplies: A good pencil sharpener, every teacher needs a good one. I am in dire need for a new one does anyone know of a better one than the one pictured below?



2. Teaching wise resources: the following websites I use on a daily basis: Study Island, Spelling City, and BrainPop.

Image result for study island

 Image result for spelling city

Image result for brainpop

3. Every teacher needs a good book. Now let me be the first to say I am not an avid reader. I do enjoy books relating to certain topics and I especially like religious ones that make you think and challenge your thoughts. I came across this book a few years ago and I really like it. It is a book that I used to teach small group lessons by at my church. It isn't set up as a devotional, but could be used that way. If you haven't heard of it I dare you to crack open the pages. It's a wonderful read. 

Image result for in a snowy pit with a lion


4 comments:

  1. I can't live without a good pencil sharpener, too. I love BrainPop. I recently learned that there is a BrainPop ESL, so I've been using that a lot in my new role. I love it! Thank you so much for linking up with me :)

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like SpellingCity give Quizlet a try. I started using it when I moved to 4th and really noticed an increase in my kids scores.

    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the pencil sharpener. I'm in love with the X-Acto brand. I just seareched Amazon and they have the X-Acto XLR 1818 I've had great success with them.
    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete